For your convenience, there are 3 ways to give online:
Do I need an account online in order to make a donation?
- No. If you would like to make a one-time donation, click on "Quick Give".
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Add your card information and billing details.
- Click “Submit” to process your donation. That's it!
First time donor?
- Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
- Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
Can I give each week automatically?
- Definitely! Login by entering your email address and password
- Select “Scheduled Giving” on the left hand navigation
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
- Enter your donation amount
- Select the frequency, number of installment and start date
- Add your card information and billing details
- Click “Activate Schedule” to start your recurring donation schedule
One easy and secure way to give to Life Church is "Text to Give". To make your donation, simply follow the instructions below:
- Text the amount you would like to give to: 740-218-5518.
- If you are a first time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Lancaster School of Ministry)
- If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 Benevolence”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”
One of the easiest ways to give is through the Elexio Community App. Look for the Elexio Community App in your devices App store.
- Login to the app using the domain: lifechurchohio
- Enter your user name and password.
- After signing in, you will be able to enter your giving information by pressing the give button.
- It's that easy!
Why would I want to give online?
- Security and convenience make online transactions increasingly popular. Plus, Life Church enjoys administrative savings (manual check processing and record keeping add up in a hurry). You also can take advantage of the discipline that recurring donations can provide for your giving.
Is my online giving secure?
- Yes. Every transaction is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same industry-standard encryption trusted for online commerce with world-class financial organizations. Elexio is also a PCI certified organiztion that is monitored to maintain security standards for online transactions.
Can I use an e-check for my donation?
- Yes! In fact it's the best way to give so that Life Church can avoid paying a 2-4% transaction fee for every credit card transaction. Select to “Use Check” located at the top right of your screen or select ACH/eCheck from the drop down menu.
Can I give as little or as much as I want?
- Donations can be made in for any amount. There is no minimum or maximum amount.
What if I make a mistake and need to have a completed transaction reversed?
- Contact the church office immediately at 740-235-4525 so your situation can be handled appropriately.